Friday, April 18, 2008

Data Center Industry

I haven't been able to post much on the blog lately -- but this is merely a sign that the data center industry is going strong. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, data center projects left and right, but I have a number of posts planned and plan to get to as many as I can this weekend.

Another sign that the industry is really moving is how well Data Center Knowledge blog is doing. DC Knowledge has passed 4,000 readers via FeedBurner! Congratulations Rich!

And my friends over at FastServers were acquired by Layered Technologies!

More tomorrow -- the soccer game my son was supposed to be in was canceled. They could probably play water polo though. It feels like Seattle here recently with all of the rain we have been getting.

No comments: