Some of these are on the current Wall Street situation (hard to avoid that topic recently). On a side note to that -- I am building my own stock index for data center companies. Google Spreadsheet makes this amazingly easy. I want to get a full week of data before blogging about it though, so more on Monday....
- GigaOm: Sequoia Capital Rings the Alarm Bell: Silicon Valley is in Trouble. I especially liked the comment near the bottom -- "Start-ups will have to start developing legitimate business plans and actually execute upon their strategy to monetize. How Horrible. This is good for tech, not bad".
- Forbes.com -- Tech Earnings Loom
- New York Times - Venture Capitalists are Hearing Footsteps.
- Stratus Technologies Survey: 20% of businesses with Business Continuity Plans have no idea if they will actually work.
- Veritas Cluster Server One -- Symantec Delivers new High Availability Disaster Recovery platform
- Terremark to provide core infrastructure solutions to WiMAX
- Sun Microsystems recognized by EPA for surpassing agressive greenhouse gas emissions goal.