Here are some links of interest I've come across in past days:
- IP in building automation systems is becoming a pretty hot topic. Check out these articles for some good discussion and news:
- Tivo for your data center (I like the analogy) - yet another excellent post from Chuck Hollis at EMC.
- Infrastructure databases - good article from SearchDataCenter.com
- After reading this release -- I was curious : does Digital Realty Trust have any real competition (REIT's) in the Data Center industry?
- IIJ Technology Chooses Opsware for End-to-End Data Center Automation
- "National Digital Medical Archive, Inc. (NDMA) announced the completion of an $11 million upgrade to its enterprise medical content communications infrastructure". I had to laugh when reading a bullet point they have -- it seemed straight out of a BS engine on the web I like...
"Enable enterprise aggregation and integration of medical information across heterogeneous and geographically dispersed environments"
- El Paso targets the data center market. Jeeesh...I wonder where they got this idea? Hardly anyone in Texas targets data centers to come build there. :)